Free Copy Of "Crush School" Book This Weekend Only
More like 44 hours now. That's how long you have to download your FREE Kindle copy of my book "Crush School: Every Student's Guide To Killing It In The Classroom" on Amazon.
The book is about Learning. Crushing It. Killing It.
I know it might sound brutal. But remember this truth: School is BRUTAL for many kids.
So let's make it less brutal. Let's help students take the power back. Let's give them the tools to crush school.
The "Crush School" book contains many such tools.
- It explains how the brain learns without putting the reader to sleep.
- It shows how brain science can and should be applied to increase understanding, memory, and school success. No more trying to figure out why some things work and others don't.
- It contains research based strategies that help Students learn anything and Teachers teach anything. The book explains why some students might struggle more than others and what they can do about it.
- It shows Teachers and Students WHAT to do, HOW to do it, and WHY it works.
- It's short. Most chapters are 2 or 3 pages long. Let's be honest: We want info quick. Wish granted!
Take a look at the complete Table of Contents below.
And now, you can grab "Crush School" risk free. Your total investment is $0.
I know you will love it.
I guarantee that if you follow directions, the book will help you teach, learn, understand, and remember better. A lot better. And more. And more better.
Here, I'm supposed to offer you a 100% refund if the book is ineffective. I can't do that though, because this thing is FREE!
So grab it.
And use it.
And guess what? If you think the book is crap, you can leave me a 1 star review on Amazon and tear me a new one. And you should. But only if you think it's crap. And be specific so I can learn.
Remember what Forrest Gump said? Actually, he repeated what his mama said:
"Life Is Like a Box of Chocolates. You Never Know What You're Gonna Get."
So grab you box here, because what's inside will surprise you.
And, it will show you how to play outside of the box.
You can play for FREE until midnight Pacific Time on Sunday, August 14th (that's what Amazon told me- it's probably right).
You Have The Power To Change The World. Use It Often.
The Cornell Notes on Steroids Notebook is a 8.5"x11" 120-page academic notebook that contains an organizational method that improves on the Cornell Note-Taking System. BUNDLE & SAVE.
The Cornell Notes on Steroids Notebookis a 8.5"x11" 120-page academic notebook that contains an organizational method that improves on the Cornell Note-Taking System. BUNDLE & SAVE.